UNIVERGE BLUE is a cost-effective, business-grade, cloud-based communications solution: including Voice features, Mobility, Messaging, Presence, Conferencing and more. UNIVERGE Blue Cloud Services completely changes the way you purchase communications and redefines the way you communicate - truly empowering your workforce to become more agile, more flexible and more productive.
At Matrix Communications & NEC's Blue Cloud Services we are providing an engineered enterprise-grade solution including voice features, sophisticated unified communications (UC) and collaboration applications to enable your business to be more agile and competitive in today's marketplace. In addition to 24 by 7 NOC support, we are providing traditional on-site installation and support services including user training to ensure your solution is easy to use and runs efficiently.
UNIVERGE Cloud Services:
UNIVERGE Blue Cloud Services enables individuals to:
- Increase efficiency and productivity through user-centric UC and collaboration applications.
- Share and exchange information in real-time between customers and colleagues.
- Communicate and collaborate from anywhere, anytime and from any device.
- Tailor communications to their specific needs plus have total control over how, when and where they choose to be reached.
- Need a modern business phone solution without a major upfront investment, but not ready for the cloud?
- Business Phones as an Operating Expense
- A key advantage of the UNIVERGE SV9100 BLUE solution is the cost. No purchase or expensive lease payments are required. The SV9100 BLUE is strictly deployed under an operating expense model, without the need of a large upfront investment. Pay only for the capacity you need with a single monthly bill for hardware and phone services
- No Risk, No Obligation, with the SV9100 BLUE you have the flexibility to easily scale up your services as your business grows.
- At the end of the contract term, you have the option of continuing with the existing system, upgrading to a new solution, or transitioning to a cloud-based phone system. There is no obligation at the end of the contract. If you chose, you can simply return the hardware and walk away. There is zero risk of being left in possession of obsolete technology cluttering up a back room